Tuesday 15 January 2013

GlossyBox 2013: Detox Edition

 Hello Everyone! This is the first GlossyBox of 2013 so it was only right of me if I make a post on it!



Eco Boutique: Body Lotion with Aloe Leaf and Green Tea
This Body Lotion is very refreshing and smooth, and feels great on the skin after a shower/bath. Its a very natural smell as Aloe Leaf is a primary scent for anything fresh and organic, its also brilliant for the skin! I think this is perfect especially after this spell of cold weather where your skin can become dry and needs a bit of TLC.


BM Beauty: Dewy Perfection Finishing Powder
This very fine powder is a great way to create that dewy effect on the skin to give it a bit of life! It has a gentle glow and settles in the skin making you look healthy and really alive (if that makes sense). You can either use it as a top powder on Foundation or just as a highlighter depending on the look you are going for! BM beauty products in all are great quality and give you a great finish, as I have tried a bronzing powder also! Recommend this.


Monu: Micro Exfolioant
Too add into your morning and night routine this exfolioant gives you instant radiance from the first wash I found. My personal skin care routine isn't that extensive, I feel on its own this would do a great job (for me personally)! The fragrance is fresh and natural and leaves the skin feeling soft and a great starting point to put make up on afterwards.


Murad: HydroDynamic Ultimate Moisture For Eyes
This is a great eye cream that does exactly what it says on the box! Its completely hydrating and my eye area  is a lot smoother and you can definitely tell the difference. It makes you look so awake even before applying makeup. I haven't tried it with another product yet but I think it would work well with the Murad Primer on top! I shall give it a go! The full size of this product is £57!! It must be doing some good!

Sanctuary Spa: Active Reverse Thermal Transformation Mask
For me most face masks have the same results and so I don't tend to use them often. I haven't used this yet but I am intrigued. It creates a heat warming effect on the skin and there are 2 steps to complete. It states in the leaflet that you can only really see a considerable difference after 4 weeks, which I doubt this sample will last 2, but I shall try it and see if I get any immediate effects. Have any of you guys used/tried this?


So.. that's all for this months GlossyBox and I am actually really impressed even though it was all skin based. Its refreshing to have something different and now I reckon this will change my outlook on skin care and make me pay a bit more attention to it. I always thought I had pretty decent skin but with a bit of TLC there are products that can make it a little bit more fresh and appear healthy!
If you receive the Glossy Box what did you guys get? Anything similar? Would love to know and compare products!

Thankyou for reading!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment