Thursday 24 May 2012

May GlossyBox - Anniversary

 May GlossyBox!
So its the time in the month when the Glossybox's arrive! And I can't describe how excited I was this morning when I opened it! Its the 1st Birthday of Glossybox so I was sure to expect a surprise!
Firstly, as you do, I took the lid off and the was the standard card which explained the products and the blurb on the back page! As i took it out the most amazing paper was revealed! the pink create paper (which I am keeping!) covered in bows, lipstick, cakes etc was definitely the sweetest touch! How Cute?!






 Now for the products (by this point i'm to excited haha!)
As an extra little gift, they put in the box and compact mirror with Glossybox and the logo on the front, which was very nice, and a very handy extra! Also a balloon, which they wanted everyone to blow it up take a picture and tweet! Such cuteys!
Right so,
Noble Isle: Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel.
I love getting new bath/shower products but always afraid they all smell the same! I wanted something a bit different this time! Regardless of my thoughts I was pleasantly surprised! It has a really rich scent, not to overpowering, but it does remind me of a summer fragrance, its very fruity; in fact toned with elder-flower and gooseberry! Its a really good size, 75ml in fact which will last me a while!


Lolita Lempicka: L'Eau en Blanc
I'm a sucker for fragrances, I love trying new ones and comparing which is best for what occasion etc! This is a very sweet fragrances that leaves a really nice subtle scent on the skin! It does remind me of an impulse spray slightly, although off the top of my head can't remember! I only did a tester spray on my wrist just to see how long it lasts, so far so good! The price for a 100ml is £65, which some may say is pricey, however because I am not familiar with the brand itself I cant really make judgement on that, it is made in Paris. The fragrance is available from House of Fraser.


Lolita Lempicka: Si lolita
This is the other fragrance and I instantly fell in love! Its such a beautiful scent and completely reminds me of summer time! its very sophisticated but I think it suits day and night time! it is quite strong so little will go a fair way. Its totally flawless! Even the packaging was the cutest! My favorite product in this box! This perfume, is £63 for the 100ml and also available from House of Fraser! With Vanitas from Verscase and this one also, Glossybox have totally impressed!


Weleda: Face Cream/Body Milk:
This is just a simple face/body cream made with natural ingredients. I haven't opened it, but I have a weleda product and I really liked it. I will update this post if I really like and if i does make a difference to my skin!


Uniqone: All In One Hair Treatment
I was super excited to see this, because I have been waiting to find a perfect leave in spray for my hair! This product infact claims to provide:
1. Repair dry and damaged hair
2. Shine and frizz control
3. Heat protection
4. Silkiness and smoothness
5. Hair colour protection with UVA and UVB filters
6. Easier brushing and ironing
7. Incredible detangling
8. Long lasting hairstyle
9. Spilt end prevention
10. Adds body
This may just be a miracle leaving in spray! Can't wait to see the results and I will be purchasing again if it works. Its £13.99 for a 150ml bottle, great and Its sold in hairdressing salons!


Lets Go Lashes: 
Fake Lashes EEEK, this is the best box! Seriously, I love trying new fake lashes, perfect for a night out, more natural the better and these are totally natural! They come with adhesive glue, which is a bonus and they are reusable if you take good care of them! I have never heard of the Lets Go brand, but will be sure to check them out! There are 40 styles to chose from and I have number 3. Also made from 100% human hair, and our £8.95 per strip, which I got in my box the full thing! How exciting!

What do you all think of the Glossy Box this month?! :)


2 comments:

  1. You've inspired me to finally sign up to glossybox, I've been pondering whether to for ages, but that looks worth 10 quid to me! Btw, lovely blog :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw great, yes its worth it! Fragrances in general are one of the best bits! There was a Versace one in like March's box! Unreal!
      And thankyou very much, yours too :)
      xx

      Delete