Monday 18 June 2012

Liebster Award












Hey everyone! So I recently have been tagged in the Liebster Award by izzaturrusydas here on Blogger. She is so pretty and has a great blog so go check her blog out!
I wasn't entirely sure what the Award was for, or anything about it when I read her post about it, this is what it explained.

The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

I really do think this is a great idea just for people to know more about them and also make people aware of there blogs!

The Rules!
1) Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you tagged to answer.
3) Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4) Go to their page and tell them.
5) Remember no tag backs!

So here are 11 things about me which you may or may not know yet! :)
1) I am 19 years old.
2) I'm studying Sport and Physical Education at University.
3) I'm a dancer and have been dancing since I was 3.
4) I'm a life long West Ham United fan
5) I love any type of music, but my favorite band is You Me At Six
6) Even though I love my sports, i'm a girly girl at heart
7) I have a boyfriend who I have been with for nearly 3 and a half years.
8) I'm going to America next year for 3 months
9) I love David Beckham.. hehe:)
10) I have 2 older brothers and a younger brother!
11) I hate cake!!

Now for the 11 questions from Me!

1)When did you start having a passion/love for anything beauty related?
After watching Beauty Gurus on youtube, I found myself being more interested in fashion and makeup!


2) What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I think i'm into a mixture of style depending on occasions. I have quite a boyish when i'm lounging around the house, a baggy top with trackies. But when i go out I do dress girly and love wearing skirts and dresses, even though people normally see me in Sports wear when i play sports.


3) What's your guilty pleasure?
I would have to say, a good old takeaway paha! Indian, chinese, fried chicken, i'm a sucker for! I should because i study sport and dance a lot, but i just cant help it sometimes! Especially after a night out, a subway is the one!!

4) Name one thing that you would want to do before you die.
I want to go to Aruba, it looks magical, i'm hoping for my honeymoon i go there! Wishful thinking never hurt anyone!

5) Where do you usually get your clothes from?
Anywhere really, topshop, miss selfridge, boohoo.com, new look, primark. I do also get some things from eBay there are some good finds :)

6) Would you prefer heels/wedges or flats/pump shoes?
All of the above, however i am 5ft10 so wearing wedges or heels is a dilemma as i hate being tall but I cant help going out on a Saturday night with some killer heels on haha! But my go to shoes would have to be flats!

7) If you could choose to live in another country, which country would it be?
Either Australia or America definitely!

8) What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
Everything happens for a reason, because it does! So i dont live by regretting things, because it all happens for a reason, and things in my life have happened because of a reason!

9) What's one thing that most people would probably not know about you?
I absolutely love old disco/ 70's80's90's music! cant go wrong, when your down in the dumps stick on abit of Stevie Wonder or The smiths etc and i'm instantly happy!

10) 7 most reached for products.
Noble Isle Shower gel, L'oreal Mascara, Simple Light Moisturiser, Batiste Dry Shampoo, Dove Instant Anti Perspiration, Versace Perfume, Soap and Glory Hand Food.

11) Who's your favourite beauty guru on blogger/Youtube?
Zoella, Sprinkle of Glitter, Grav3yardgirl, Cityandmakeup, Dollybowbow etc :)

11 questions for the people I tag!
1) What is one product you couldn't live without?
2) What is one thing you preach but never practice?
3) What are your favorite pair of shoes?
4) Where in the world would you love to shop the most?
5) What inspired you to start a blog?
6) If you have limited money what would be the one product you would buy without hesitation?
7) What is your dream job?
8) What is your most worn item of clothing?
9) What is your favorite song of all time?
10) Is there anywhere you'd like to live other than the country your in now?
11) If had one wish, what would it be?

Are you tagged?

1)  http://asablondesophie91.blogspot.co.uk/
2)  http://blogtillyoudropox.blogspot.co.uk/
3)  http://frivolousprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/
4)  http://katiesayspeace.blogspot.co.uk/
5)  http://laglitterz.blogspot.co.uk/
6)  http://mldvs.blogspot.co.uk/
7)  http://petticoatsandpansies.blogspot.co.uk/
8)  http://kittiederouge.blogspot.co.uk/
9)  http://www.annalittlefashion.com/
10)  http://georgialoves-x.blogspot.co.uk/
11)  http://pretty-little-obsessions.blogspot.co.uk/

Just a tag, sorry if this takes forever, just thought it would a nice idea :) thankyou x

6 comments:

  1. I study physical education too and taking my O Levels this year! Lovely tag done! I've followed you too! <3

    Izzaturrusyda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool post! Great blog. love it. What do you say we follow each other?

    Beauty Asylum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much lovely :)! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so lovely, i will get round to doing this during the week.
    how kind!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Not a problem, and great will look forward to reading it:) xx

    ReplyDelete