Friday 15 June 2012

My Favorite Songs This Month

I do find I tend to have favorite songs every month, whether there is a new single or album released, or whether its just an ongoing love of mine.

Ben Howard- Only Love
literally this song is simply beautiful, he has such a unique voice that is so soothing. I fell in love with 'The Wolves' and new that it was pretty much impossible to not love anymore of his songs! I know this will be one of my year favorite songs!
Usher- Scream
This song is just one of those that makes you want to get up and just party like a animal. The beat is insane and I do think this will be one of my summer tunes this year! If it doesn't come on at the club, or at a party I wont be pleased haha
You Me At Six- No One Does It Better
As they are my all time favorite band I thought it was appropriate they had a mention in this post. Josh Franceschi has the most stunning voice and there is not a song on all three albums that I don't like (honestly)! But this just tops it for me. Its just a perfect love song, and the band bring everything together so nicely. Not only is it my song of the month, it will be the song a lifetime! If you haven't heard it, get on it!
David Guetta & Avicii vs Laidback Luke - Till Sunshine (Pixel Cheese Bootleg)
This isn't a mainstream song, but found it on YouTube. Its just a perfect example of a great club tune, no matter the occasion I would be on the dance floor getting my groove on! Also cant go wrong with Davy G in your life, he's amazing! and Avicii, simply awesome! I'm a sucker for dance anthems/dub-step/club tunes, so this is a top song for me this month.
Cheryl - Call My Name
I don't really get attached to Cheryl's songs much, but this is an exception. It's so catchy and the delivery is great! Also love the music video, she looks great, very jealous! Yes it is a little repetitive but so catchy and I couldn't get bored of it, go chezza!
Drake f/ Lil Wayne- HYFR
Lets be honest, Drake is just the don! His album 'Take Care' is amazing! But this song is class! Its one of those songs where you don't have give to give a s**t! The music video is hilarious! And Lil Wayne verse is so good! Overall an awesome song, but there's a time and a place for playing that song loud! Preferably not when your parents are home! haha

What are your songs of the month? Or favorite songs of all time?
x




No comments:

Post a Comment